David took me shopping this weekend b/c I was having cabin fever! I bought the Easter dresses, and found this shirt to match for Elijah. It doesn't look like the same color, but it is. The dresses are not as bright either.

Arabela's belly button cord fell off. I still haven't given her a bath yet. Can't wait to do that and post pics. She's changed so much~again! She still has David's eyes though. I hope she has blue eyes like him too. Overall, Bela is not a very happy baby and fusses a lot. I think she has tummy problems, so I'm going to talk to her dr. about it. Gotta run, write back later. Bela is crying again.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Glad to hear you're doing ok... Hug the kiddies from me! Miss you!

P.S. Where did you find that dress? It's adorable.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments