take the time to watch this video!!
http://www.hotget.com/videocode/Bonnie-Tyler-I-Need-A-Hero--18334.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Prayer request:I have been hoping that things woul...
- WOW! I went to church for the first time yesterday...
- take the time to watch this video!!http://www.hotg...
- I love this photo, it says, "I'm a stinker!" Arabe...
- Ok, quick post.I never used name brand diapers wit...
- David took me shopping this weekend b/c I was havi...
- OOOOO, Lookie what I found.... It's an EASTER dres...
- A slideshow of Arabela's first week. | View Show |...
- I'm alive!!I just love this baby. She's so sweet.H...
- Here is a quick recap of my labor story.Went in on...
- | View Show | Create Your Own
-
▼
February
(11)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment