This blog needs some color! Here's my new shower curtain for the girls' bathroom.

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy here-- I love it. I can't wait to see it in person. ;)

Anonymous said...

Judy here--- So, I checked out your gallery link... I'm all choked up now. Actually, I think I'll go upstairs & have a good cry. I saw "Birthday Pary Disaster"!! What kind of face was I making???? But, now I'm sad because I saw the "Girlfriends" memory book. I don't ever look at that thing. It makes me too sad. Well, so now I'm sad. I guess I can go look at it, huh???? Thanks for making me cry.

Bethany said...

When I first opened your page I thought it was a scrapbook paper. HA HA Nice curtain. PS you look like the perfect Georgia Peach in your avatar pic. So cute.

Ashleigh said...

Love the shower curtain! I've been into stripes lately -- striped curtains in our kitchen, striped wrapping paper for Olivia's birthday ... Stripes, stripes, and more stripes!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments