Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows the sorrow. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows but Jesus.... Sing with me now... Nobody knows...

OH, WHOA IS ME!!!*sigh*

I miss my friends.

I saw 3 scary BIG bugs and a scorpian in 24 hours.

My rash is still here.

OH, so sad. Too bad, so sorry!

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Okay all this is said in sweetness I promise...but you have so many people you know that moved there too!! Moving is a great way to experience how we shoud be reaching out to new people all the time. I know when I moved and spent weeks being lonely I felt convicted about how in the past, I might have been too busy with my friends to really seek out new people. So let this time be a reminder for you in the future when you see someone new walk in the door to activly pursue new people and make them feel welcome. And think of all the new friends you are going to meet. And remember even though you are new don't let that stop you from picking up the phone and calling someone you just met to go meet for coffee or take the kids to the park. I know you are outgoing and friendly...I am sure your outlook will change very soon. :)

As for the bugs ewwww yuck!! I feel your pain we moved in and I found like 3 black widows in a week! Scary!! Call Terminx. HA HA

I will be praying for your rash no fun.

But look on the bright side. YOU ARE ALIVE!!! You have a wonderful family. You have a BIG HONKIN HOUSE. :) You are PREGNANT!! Think of all the things you have to be HAPPY about.

Big HUGS!! Hang in there. Moving is HARD and you are pregnant so ya got those extra fun hormones flowing. CHEER UP!! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments