







Sorry I've been gone lately. Just had some things to think about.
So, I've been in the house a week, Just about time for my first housewarming present, don't you agree? David and I received the best gift a few days ago. The file is too large, so I had to link it somewhere...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/yazbelle/gift.jpg
What do you think? Isn't it awesome, and it'll fit in my house just nicely. I think David helped out with it a bit. Post if you like it.
Got back some of my layouts from Memory Makers. It feels good to put them away in a scrapbook.
I've attached my latest creations as well or you can view them in my gallery for supply lists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Better news!I painted my Dining room and that junk...
- Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows ...
- No title
- OK, so I created a Myspace acct because my Ant Pat...
- Here is the shelf unit we bought for Elijah's room...
- Still no phone & What I LOVE about GA.For those of...
- Checking inAlright. I've got internet!My house is ...
- When you think you've had a bad day... read this!S...
- ARGH!We SO ran out of room in our moving van. We h...
- Thinking about more children? Read this...Last pos...
- This blog needs some color! Here's my new shower ...
- Hello,I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm ...
-
▼
May
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

9 comments:
OH MY GOSH, HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!
I so wasn't expecting that when I opened the link...my jaw hit the computer desk...I will be praying for you and that little baby...CONGRATS to you and david and the family....Love Traci
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful gift! We will be praying for you and David, and the kids! Talk about a housewarming gift from the LORD!
Congrats you guys, I'm so excited for you two!!!! I must say everything really worked out perfect for you!!! Call me!! Love ya!
Congratulations!! :-) What a fun way to tell people. And, I absolutely LOVE your memory maker creations. Almost makes me want to get into scrapbooking. They are great!
Oh congrats!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see your next preggo pics and scrapbook pages!! Love the ones you have here!!! So when is the due date?
Hugs
congratulations again!!!!! SO excited for you guys!!!
love the layouts!!!!
congrats!!!
beautiful layouts too...
denise
Congrats!!! That is such exciting news!!! Beautiful layouts!!!
Hey Girl, I knew that it wouldn't be long. Congrats to you and Dave. I am so sad that we didn't get to see you all before you left. Please let me know if you come this way. We also have a sweater of Brianna's. Keep in touch, something other than mass emails, hint, hint. Hugs,
Amy K.
Post a Comment