Still no phone & What I LOVE about GA.
For those of you wondering why I haven't called yet when I have free long distance... it's because I don't have a phone yet. I should have one anyday.
Ok, trying to be cheerful here, so I have been observing things that I do like about GA.
1. The post ofc is about 4 min. away
2. I have a big house and I'm having fun decorating it. Can't wait to post pics
3. It's really pretty here. Lots of trees and scenery.
4. TONS of thrift shops and boutiques to discover! I already hit an awesome Goodwill and spent $20 on books alone.
5. Pottery barn outlet... although I haven't been yet.
6. REAL southern hospitality. Everyone waves and smiles all the time.
7. When we closed on our house, the receptionist said, "Wood yoo like sum cookies? I bake them from scratch each mornin' " Did I mention she was a little old lady with pure white hair! SOO cute.
8. My new bed. Finally, after living together for 10 years, we have a bed "set" that matches.
9. New friends! I have been very humbled and surprised by the outpour of love and attention we've received so far from our new church. We're going to have a HARD time picking a care group.
10. My realtor! For those of you who haven't heard, he's so awesome. I want to buy another house just to work with him again.
A few things I don't like which I have to add:
1. Walmart is 20-25 in away!!!! AAAAAAAACK!
2. Elsa is being naughty, all the time!
3. We bought 2 couches and a chase lounge from the lady who lived here previously, and the chase lounge doesn't fit! I have no idea where I'm putting it.
4. I want a new Washer and Dryer.
5. I have a HUGE rash on my legs that is getting SEVERELY worse and I have NOBODY to babysit for me to get to the Dr. It's starting to hurt bad when I walk because my thighs rub against eachother. PRAY FOR ME! If I'm not healed soon, I'm calling Gralnik! (to babysit) And to think, my VB Dr. said it would go away, yeah, it's 10X's bigger! NO jOKE
6. We're busy and I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Better news!I painted my Dining room and that junk...
- Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows ...
- No title
- OK, so I created a Myspace acct because my Ant Pat...
- Here is the shelf unit we bought for Elijah's room...
- Still no phone & What I LOVE about GA.For those of...
- Checking inAlright. I've got internet!My house is ...
- When you think you've had a bad day... read this!S...
- ARGH!We SO ran out of room in our moving van. We h...
- Thinking about more children? Read this...Last pos...
- This blog needs some color! Here's my new shower ...
- Hello,I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm ...
-
▼
May
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Hope your rash gets better!!!
i will take elsa off your hands - she is never bad for me.
take it easy
va
just wanted to say hi.. i haven't seen or heard from you and was wondering where did you go.now i know .. you are in georgia.. enjoy the heat..
hope your kids are doing great and enjoying their new place..
take care,
denise
Post a Comment