Hello,
I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm playing on the computer, creating a blog. It's friday night and this is the weekend of change. The end of Virginia, the beginning of my Georgia adventure. Tears fill my eyes as I am leaving all that I once knew, all those I cared for. But, excitement fills my veins to be in a new place, a new house. To serve a new church, to try for baby #4, to be with Ms. Jenn Rogers again. But, most excited to be done packing. Which is what I should do right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Better news!I painted my Dining room and that junk...
- Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows ...
- No title
- OK, so I created a Myspace acct because my Ant Pat...
- Here is the shelf unit we bought for Elijah's room...
- Still no phone & What I LOVE about GA.For those of...
- Checking inAlright. I've got internet!My house is ...
- When you think you've had a bad day... read this!S...
- ARGH!We SO ran out of room in our moving van. We h...
- Thinking about more children? Read this...Last pos...
- This blog needs some color! Here's my new shower ...
- Hello,I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm ...
-
▼
May
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

6 comments:
hey you!!!!!! your blogging!!!!!!!!! Waaaaazuuuuuuuuup!!!
Good luck with your move!
No fair. I want to move. I'm glad you'll be with Jenn Rogers again though, I guess. I just wish it was me. I hate Colorado. Have fun packing!!!!
Oh yeah, that was me, Judy.
Good luck on your move. I hate packing. But I like unpacking...until you get to the spot where you have a last few boxes and no idea where to put the stuff. I am sure you won't have that problem in your big new house. So fun. Have a safe move. Can't wait to see your stuff when you start posting. A new scrapbook store just opened up within a min from my house...maybe I can get my behind in gear and do it again
Hey sweetheart! I love your blog - but I think it should be named "HOT" Maegan, lol. Or "Maegan, AKA Katharine McPhee".
Just kidding - anyway, good luck on the move. When you get settled in, maybe I'll come see you and we'll scope out the scrapbook stores in Ga. Love ya!
Maegan, so glad you've joined the blog world!!!
Post a Comment