OK, so I created a Myspace acct because my Ant Patti asked me to. I'm already loving it! A VERY OLD VERY GOOD friend from my childhood emailed me! Her name is Marie and I'm so excited to be able to find out more about her life.

I have a phone!
I will be sending out an email soon.

My rash SEEMS to be getting better thanks to Billie Jeanne, Amanda Johns and Lake Green all telling me to take the same meds! I should've listened weeks ago! Elijah now has some foot issues. I think he has plantar's warts from walking barefoot. I don't know, but they're hurting him.

David will be going to the Dr soon for some issues, nothing serious, but concerning. Please keep the Dr. in your prayers for wisdom and discernment.

I want to give a special thanks to the Gralniks. They let David and I stay with them for several trips while we were purchasing our home. Sarah cooked meals, and was fabulous! Thank you Gralniks!

Thank you Traci Reynold's for more drink(s) for Elsa! (for those of you who don't know, Elsa doesn't eat very well, so we have her on pediasure)

Thank you to Katie, Vikki, Mugs, Denise & the Hayes for providing meals for us during our transition.
Thank you Aaron for picking up David EARLY Sat. morning to catch his flight.
Thank you Lake for picking David up from the airport and Thank you John Kaptan for helping load the truck. I cry when I think about all that everyone has done for us. THANK YOU!

posted under |

1 comments:

Ronda said...

I am glad you've had such wonderful support during your move! What a wonderful provision from the LORD! FYI, Sarah had a plantars wart on the bottom of her foot, and over the counter pads for plantars warts worked well. We put them on her at bedtime, so she wouldn't be bothered by it being in her shoe!
My love and prayers!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments