ARGH!
We SO ran out of room in our moving van. We had to put our extra things in storage and David will be flying up to VA on Sat. morning to pick up the rest of the supplies to drive them down to GA in another moving truck. I know that God's will is perfect for us, but I would definitely have chose an easier route. But, what do I know anyways? I am regularly reminded of my ignorance. Special thanks to the Stuhls, Johns, and Greenes. They played a hugs roll in helping us move. Thank you for the meals and stop-by visits. Thank you Dad and Virginia for watching the kids for us to pack the truck. I better go, people are still at the house.

posted under |

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Maegan, so happy you're blogging. I know it's going to be a fun one to read so I plan on checking back often!
Smiles,
~Michelle

Ashleigh said...

Running out of room in the moving van, Ted and I know this one well. He rented a 16-footer when we moved from Virginia to Colorado. If I'd known how big a 16-footer was (meaning, if I'd gone to the truck rental place with him), I'd have known it wasn't all going to fit. We ended up having to give away more than half of our furniture. But, that meant I got some new stuff -- which was fun! :-) Anyway, makes for an amusing story to retell. At least you guys are on the same side of the country, so you can go back for the stuff that wouldn't fit.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments