
Here is the shelf unit we bought for Elijah's room. We bought it in a beech color (like sand/beach) and bought buckets to go inside. I attached a photo of the one I already have for my scrapbook room. Again, IKEA's prices are so cheap.
Here is the rug I got 80% off at IKEA for the Playroom SOOO cute. I'm going to paint some fun bright mural to match.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Better news!I painted my Dining room and that junk...
- Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen! Nobody knows ...
- No title
- OK, so I created a Myspace acct because my Ant Pat...
- Here is the shelf unit we bought for Elijah's room...
- Still no phone & What I LOVE about GA.For those of...
- Checking inAlright. I've got internet!My house is ...
- When you think you've had a bad day... read this!S...
- ARGH!We SO ran out of room in our moving van. We h...
- Thinking about more children? Read this...Last pos...
- This blog needs some color! Here's my new shower ...
- Hello,I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm ...
-
▼
May
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Judy here-- How's it going? Can you buy Ikea stuff online? Our boys need some shelves... I'm breaking my back picking up all their stuff that they leave on the floor.
Post a Comment