Since I don't get free Thursday papers anymore (not sure why they quit sending them), I do all my couponing and shopping on Mondays. Here's a glimpse of what that looks like. A big mess, but totally worth it. Even David loves it.

Every morning after waking up, Luca has playtime in his crib with his mobile. Here is is talking and smiling to it.

For about 2 weeks, I've been stretching Luca's 0-3 month onesies to get them to fit him. Well, this week I've officially put them away. They're too small and the 3-6 month stuff doesn't have much longer. Good bye CK layette. He only has two 3-6 month CK shirts.

Thursday we met Elsa's teacher- Mrs. Stafford. Elsa danced around the room with Dr. Suess like she had known the school room all her life. She even asked to take him home. She is very excited about her new class and teacher.
Hormones have set in and I've been crying all week.
ALL DAY Friday David and I wen to a homeschool expo. No photo because I didn't want to lug my camera around. But, we ended the night with Jeremy's birthday party. I didn't cry at the party, but cried on the way home b/c I was so tired.


SATURDAY- EXPO


Sunday I cried at church-surprise! hehehe.
Then, after church we ate yummy stromboli at Amanda's house with my fav. monster cookies. We ended the night going to the Holms' house for the Burts' going away party. They're moving back to CA.

I woke up Monday in a better mood and not as much crying, so let's hope it sticks around.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I quit getting those free Thursday papers too. I am pretty sad about that. That is were I got a lot of my good coupons.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments