About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
August
(9)
- This week is all about David's workweek. And, it's...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA!Monday was Elsa's official bir...
- A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lasc...
- July's videos(late- I know)Elsa and Bela singing(t...
- Absolute CRAZY WEEK for starting up things!Monday-...
- A quickie about Elijah's bday at chuck E cheese.A ...
- This week Elsa started Kindergarten. This is her p...
- Here is our birth announcement. I could've obsesse...
- Since I don't get free Thursday papers anymore (no...
-
▼
August
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



0 comments:
Post a Comment