HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA!
Monday was Elsa's official birthday. She got a hat, candy and certificate from school. But, she came home to a card from Grama and Grampa! YAY! There were gift cards for her inside.

I bought this for Luca while I was on my "out-by-myself" Ross trip. It was only $10, so I figured I'd try it. It's awesome. Luca totally loves it and it's been helpful for us since we drive somewhere every single day. He talks to it and smiles/flirts. It plays music too.

Wed. was Amanda's last care group *sigh* so I brought my camera for a last time photo. Rhonda C. was missing, but I think the photo came out great. I am so thankful for these ladies. I love each and every one. I'm standing by Amanda, but if you're reading this blog, you've seen her before... hahaha!

Thursday was Luca's 2 month check up and SHOT TIME! He received his shots and overall did well. He weighs 12.8 lbs as seen in the photo. He's 23.6 inches, so right on track with his siblings, other than Arabela (tiny girl). Overall, about 75%.

Friday David went camping with friends since Kris is leaving GA on Wed. Here is one of the fish they caught. It stormed on them, but they still had a great time. I had a horrible time at home with the kids. EVERYTHING happened. Arabela cut her hair, got into the markers, maple syrup spilled under the fridge, the kids ate my dinner, Elsa and Luca kept crying. Oh, and Elijah was spending the night with a friend.

Saturday David went and bought a new truck for our family. Our van is gone now and this is what we will be driving now. We've been working on/test driving this vehicle for 2-3 weeks now. I like it "OK." But, our van was too tight. We are still debt free, this was almost an even trade. We ended the day at the outlets. I wanted a Gap outfit, but they didn't have it, so I bought a bunch from Carters for the little girls' fall wardrobe.

Sunday we didn't go to church b/c sickness is going around.
Sunday evening David went and helped Kris and Amanda pack their POD. I stayed home with the kids. It was a rough weekend for me. Lots of alone time for HOURS on end with my children. I'm tired!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments