Here is our birth announcement. I could've obsessed over the photos, but just ran out of time and picked ones I liked. I think it's a nice card. It says "family."
I designed it and had my friend Nicole Stark create it in photoshop.

I designed it and had my friend Nicole Stark create it in photoshop.

She does all kinds of stuff, so let me know if you need her info. She can do anything. She also created my Christmas card for me based on my sketch. You don't have to sketch the card yourself, she can do that too.
Let me know if you want an announcement.
Let me know if you want an announcement.


2 comments:
i would love an announcement. you have such a beautiful family. with you and david and parents - what else could you expect :)
you and david as parents - again - i didn't proof read
Post a Comment