
This week Elsa started Kindergarten. This is her pose.
The outfit she's wearing was Brianna's. Brianna wore it on her first day of school too.

We didn't know what time the bus came, so we ended up waiting like 45 min. She kept saying, "MOM! It's taking so long, I can't wait anymore. I think I should walk." We spent most of the time going over her teachers name because she kept forgetting it.
This is Elsa's face as the bus was coming. She was so excited, jumping and squealing!

Tuesday Brianna and Elijah got to meet some of their teachers for next semester at Timothy. Here they are with their Geography teacher. They are not in the same class, but the teacher teaches both grades.

Wednesday we had Katelyn over to help me get some stuff done. She also helped me take the photos for the birth announcement. She held Luca and wore a black shirt so I could steal some quick photos. I only had about 10-15 min. and I got some great smiles. Then, she babysat for us to go to caregroup. Thanks, katelyn!

Thursday after shopping, I pretty much worked on the announcement and Snapfish order since free shipping ended that day. It took a few hours, but I found a quicker way for Mac users to upload there. That will save me TONS of time.

After ordering over 600 photos (and didn't even order them all) I need to reorganize my photos, which have been spread all over the sb room. So, that's what I did Friday night, and I'm not done since I need to order some more containers.

Saturday we left the house around 11 and stayed out til 8pm. We literally shopped til we dropped for school stuff, Brianna's backpack, outfits for Luca, and a play set for Arabela to do while I'm homeschooling. Arabela's kit has play-doh, paper, crayons, etc. My throat started hurting on Sat. and by nighttime, I couldn't talk or swallow. I decided to take some pain pills and accidentally took phenergan, instead of percaset (ignore the spelling).


0 comments:
Post a Comment