This week is all about David's workweek. And, it's a post full of crappy photos. Why not? All my photos don't have to be perfect. I won't be posting much info on David's job. Everything is top secret. If I told you, I'd have to... hahaha!
Monday morning meetingDavid has to leave very early in the morning for his meeting. I have to get up and get Elsa ready for school. The schedule is as follows;
5:30, David is up and leaves
6am, I am up and I wake up Luca to eat
6:30, I got wake up Elsa for breakfast
7:25, Elsa catches the bus
7:26, I go back to bed until 9-9:30
We start school around 10am
OOps! How did this become about me? hehehe.

Here is David at Nick's dealership. I won't post anymore info than that.
THURSDAY: No photo. David stayed home because he was sick.

Saturday we went shopping all day and then went home for dinner. We packed our lunch so that we didn't have to eat out. We went to Target, JC penny, Oreck, and Walmart.
After dinner, the Griffins invited us over. We ended our evening there. I love the photo I took. It shows how sometimes I take my camera, but once I get in the car to leave, I realize I forgot to take a photo. So, this one I took of the Griffins driveway and purposely caught myself in the mirror. PHoto taken at night w/out a flash.




1 comments:
Woo-hoo! I loved that pic of my hairy hubby's sexy legs. They make me smile even in a far-off shot. Hehehe.
Post a Comment