Absolute CRAZY WEEK for starting up things!
Monday- start school
Tuesday- start Timothy & cub scouts round up
Wednesday- start AWANA
Thursday- Elsa starts dance

Monday we started school. I love how this picture shows Elijah TOTALLY not paying attention to Brianna reading to him. But, it drives me nuts.

Tuesday the kids started Timothy classes. I mixed up Brianna's schedule, so she missed some classes, but it's all better for next Tuesday.
Brianna is taking Grammar, Art and Geography
Elijah is taking PE, Geography and Ancient History

Tuesday while they were at class, I went grocery shopping by myself. The first time since Luca was born. It went ok, I held him when he started crying though. David was happy the shopping was done by the time he got home since he had to run Elijah to scouts. Look at Luca's feet poking out.

Friday I left the house and went shopping for new shirts for my post-baby body. It was great and I even came home early. I didn't like looking at myself in the mirror 20 pounds heavier though.

Saturday David took Elsa and Andrew took Lily to Chuck E Cheese's for Elsa's bday party. They were both given 50 tokens and Elsa blew through hers before asking Lily to share some with her. hahaha. Sat. night we went on a date! Lily gave her five 1 dollar bills.

Sunday we officially celebrated Elsa's bday since Mondays are crazy. We took her to Build-a-bear for an outfit with her $5 cash and $5 gift card. Then, we went to the Disney store to buy her a dress. We ended the day at Cold Stone creamery and came home to open presents.


2 comments:
very awesome pictures. I enjoy the blog very much.
tell me... How in the world are you doing all of this with 5 kids???? And, one of them being a newborn?????? I'm always close to crazy & I only have 4!
Post a Comment