Monday was spent trying to get a "ONE MONTH" shot. Yes, this was my day. Screaming, crying and Luca too tired to cooperate. Oh well. This is my baby at one month old.
School books came in the mail this week.
I'm nervous about having a 3rd grader and a 6th grader. Those are hard grades for kids. Add a baby and a toddler and WHOA! Good thing Elsa's going to school.

Luca is smiling ALL THE TIME now. Still hard to get a photo since he's so jerky, but here's a sweet grin. He loves his mobile, b&w toy, but mostly our faces smiling back at him.


I finally got a new phone. It's Verizon. I lost my Sprint phone. I can now text my friends. Not that care, I just needed it for emergencies since Elsa will be in school.


Luca's schedule update:
He stayed up from 6pm-2:30 am on Friday night.
That kid would not sleep. I think it's the caffeine. No more for me. We have started waking him up in the middle of the night to get him on my MUCH NEEDED 6am schedule for school, scouts, dance, church, caregroup, etc.

Saturday we went to a Star Wars Party for Lily and Liam's birthday. We had a great time. Afterwards, we crashed the Gralnik's house and stayed most of the night.

Sunday I slept all day.
David worked on Elsa's room. The paint is peeling off her floor because she insists on dragging her chairs/toys across the floor. David is going to seal it this time. Not sure why he didn't do that last time.

posted under |

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I love Luca's smile! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!!

Sarah

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments