The kids are still in total awe of Luca. They just sit and stare at him all day.
He has started sleeping through the night 5 hour stretches.

Horrible pic, but I caught a smile!
Elijah is holding Luca.
Tuesday Luca's cord stump fell off.

Baby's first bath!
He did ok, only crying a little.

Thursday we drove through the night to VA. What would normally take 10 hours, took 14 thanks to Luca waking up. He did NOT sleep through the car ride. I cried most of the ride there about my body hurting. I was not used to sitting that long. David got NO sleep, even at a rest stop because Luca would cry.

Friday morning, we arrived at 9am. David slept a little bit and we introduced the family to their new nephew/cousin. Here is David with my sister Danielle. My brother was at my Dad's too with his 4 kids. Friday night I stopped by my Mom's and Grama's so they could see the baby too.

Sat. is 4th of July.
I stayed inside with the baby most of the day. Here is my brother and David acting "funny" with the baby.

Sunday, before we drove home, we got some photos of all the grandkids minus 3 of them.
Nishan's kids - Hannah, Sarah, Emma, Ethan
Maegan's Kids- Brianna, Elijah, Elsa, Arabela and Luca
Danielle's baby- Madison
(Not pictured) Jacob's kids - Jarad, Jacqueline, Emily

Arabela would not cooperate and continued to be naughty the entire drive home. David had to pull over SEVERAL times to get her to stop.

I know it seems like I'm only taking pics of Luca-that's not so. He's just changing so much every day, doing new things, that I post the info on here so I can keep track. This blog is for our entire family, but lately, our lives have been revolving around Luca!

posted under |

3 comments:

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

aww. you have such cute children, and Luca surely is already looking like the rest of you guys. =)

Anonymous said...

You're brave, I made Mike leave me at home with Kyle. He took the kids to FL when Kyle was 3 months. I'm a whimp when it come to traveling with babies! :) You are great to seize the opportunity to be with your family when you can! So glad you had a good trip. He is SOOOOO cute!

Katelyn said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Sorry that Bella was naughty on the way home :( You are brave takinh Luca on such a long ride. I don't think I would ever be able to do that.

Katelyn aka "babysitter" :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments