We had some tough news this past weekend. Our very close friends are moving back to VA to be closer to a sick family member. We love them and will miss them. So, we will try to see them more before they leave. Monday, we went to Publix-cause that's being together.

Tuesday we went to our first play group at a friends' house (since having Luca). I was tempted not to go, but glad I did. We only stayed a short time, but the kids loved it.

This is the view from a road I drive down almost weekly. I love it! It's just outside my neighborhood and it's so beautiful.

Thursday our Disney clothes came in the mail!
Even if we don't go to Disney, I love Children's place end-of-season sales. Most items were $3-4 and match! Each kid will match their sibling, so I can easily spot them in a crowd. I even got Luca some clothes, just for fun! We probably will go to Disney and it will look great in photos.

Friday was a used homeschool book sale. I only bought 2 reading books and Brianna bought an American Girl doll book.

Mostly this week and weekend was spent working on Luca's schedule. I need him to cooperate for school to start in 2 weeks. We've been working really hard and he's been doing a bit of crying, but I know it will be worth it in the long run. For now, I still spoil him, but I make him go in his bed for scheduled naps. If he cries too long, I'll go get him. Then, he quickly falls asleep in my arms. That's how I know he's ready to go back to bed. He just doesn't want to sleep by himself, he wants to be held. When I go to wake him up-it's hilarious. He doesn't want to leave his bed!!

Ah, Sunday was our first time at church. Luca had a totally fav outfit on I bought at TJ's. LOVE THAT STORE. DKNY for $10-booyah!
He did ok at first and then quickly got thrown off his schedule for most of the day. We'll try again next Sunday.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like his Daddy right now!...so cute....

Deb..(amanda's Mom)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments