
Monday I woke up to check my email and my travel agent notified me that I needed to make dinner reservations for Disney. That is like *zero* notice. But, it's cool. I spent the day on the phone and struggled to make it all work out. Even if we don't go, you have to make plans or you won' t be able to make use of the free food and eat with characters. The reservations go QUICK! Here's our plan for food:
Sat- HOllywood and Vine
Sun- O'hanna's breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (our fav breakfast)
Mon- Dinner with Cinderella and her step sisters
Tues- Garden Grill dinner with Mickey, Pluto and the chipmunks
Wed- Lunch in Cinderella's castle with tons of girl characters
Thur- Halloween party
Fri-Chef Mickey's dinner w/ Minnie, Daisy and Donald
Sat- nothing fancy (leavin the parks that day)

The kids wrapped stuff around the house to give to me for a gift. Not sure why, but I'm thankful. That animal thing doesn't even belong to us. It's my friend Christina's from before I was pregnant.

When I feed the baby (and all my other kids-previously) I love their little feet hanging off the side of my body. I want to remember this always. They're so comfortable snuggled next to me in the crook of my arm.

Friday was Vikki's surprise 40th party. I decorated that day and David actually made it home in time to make it to the party before it started. Everyone was lovin' on Luca but I kept him in the Bjorn so people couldn't hold him. Later that night, when only a few friends were left, I let people hold him.




1 comments:
OMG - did david do that to his hair on purpose.
Post a Comment