Disney day 7 & 8 coming soon.

To my fellow scrapbookers and/or avid photographers.
You'll notice on my Christmas list that I've been wanting to take some photoshop classes, well, until 12/25, Jessica Sprague is having a sale!! See here and enjoy!

BIG SALE

Did you notice I finally figured out how to post a link??

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're better than me. I don't know how to do that or music! Plus where do people get all the cute backgrounds?

Bethany said...

Maegan,
There are so many PS things online for free. Plus Scott Kelby books are really great to learn the photo part of PS. There is a ton of stuff if you google it and even videos on youtube

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments