About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
November
(7)
- Disney day 7 & 8 coming soon.To my fellow scrapboo...
- Another conversation with Elijah.While watching HA...
- Ok, since I kept getting asked, "WHY can't I leave...
- LAST YEAR HalloweenBrianna multitasking
- I guess it's ok to tell you now that my camera was...
- Magic Kingdom, Disney day 6LOVE THIS PIC
- I voted today!I took Elijah with me and asked him,...
-
▼
November
(7)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com











1 comments:
Goodness Girl! One is more fabulous than the next. I *will* be lifting most if not all of these babies. ;) Bela is GORGEOUS!!!!!! You make beautiful babies. :)
Post a Comment