Ok, since I kept getting asked, "WHY can't I leave comments?"
I've allowed you to leave comments.
WHY did I take them down? Because it annoyed me when nobody would answer my questions, so I figured that I'd take away all comments. That way I didn't feel ignored, I just felt like nobody could answer me due to a setting.
So, you can leave comments, if you want. If nobody leaves comments again, I'll switch it back and just chat through email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
November
(7)
- Disney day 7 & 8 coming soon.To my fellow scrapboo...
- Another conversation with Elijah.While watching HA...
- Ok, since I kept getting asked, "WHY can't I leave...
- LAST YEAR HalloweenBrianna multitasking
- I guess it's ok to tell you now that my camera was...
- Magic Kingdom, Disney day 6LOVE THIS PIC
- I voted today!I took Elijah with me and asked him,...
-
▼
November
(7)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

10 comments:
i always thought it was bc i looked at other peoples pages and you knew the only way i could access them was through your comments
~d
Dang...someone is a little sensative. =) Love you! Karen
Don't feel bad, nobody ever leaves me comments either!
girl, you are strange....how's that for a comment? love ya
Here's my comment- can't wait to see you in a few weeks. :) love you, Courtney
yeah! I can leave a comment! So I will!!!
love the pages. very talented. beautiful children.
love
va
If I leave a comment for you, will you leave a comment for me?
Yay!!!!!!! I thought it was just me. :( I promise to leave you lots of comments. :)
Post a Comment