I guess it's ok to tell you now that my camera was stolen. No need for details, but it's gone. I have purchased another one, but I really miss my old one and my new lens. I bought better lenses this time, but I'm having a hard time learning them and therefore, my pics are not that great lately. The whole thing has been pretty upsetting, but the insurance company is hopefully helping. I still have a $500 copay though.
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(86)
-
▼
November
(7)
- Disney day 7 & 8 coming soon.To my fellow scrapboo...
- Another conversation with Elijah.While watching HA...
- Ok, since I kept getting asked, "WHY can't I leave...
- LAST YEAR HalloweenBrianna multitasking
- I guess it's ok to tell you now that my camera was...
- Magic Kingdom, Disney day 6LOVE THIS PIC
- I voted today!I took Elijah with me and asked him,...
-
▼
November
(7)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Oh, I am so so so sorry. I would be heartbroken. ((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment