Magic Kingdom, Disney day 6

LOVE THIS PIC


Can't believe we met him!

This was in the sky.

Elijah was chosen to be a part of Belle's show. I'm telling you, this kid was picked for everything.

The Mad hatter came and rode teacups with kids. Our kids JUST MISSED him by 1 ride. Elsa started laughing at him and said, "You have a big nose!" And he screamed, "WHO SAID THAT? I don't have a big nose, you just have a little one!!"

Dinner w/ CInderella and step sisters.

SURPRISE! Elijah was chosen to dance with Cinderella in front of the entire restaurant.

This was a magical day! We first came in and was thrilled to see Mr. Cricket. After him we went over to Daisy Duck. We met the Mad hatter and the Cinderella crew w/ Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters-all in MK! These are all rare characters to meet there and you normally have to see them at a meal.

Elijah was chosen to be a part of Belle's story show and he was "Pappa." He got nervous and froze on stage when asked what he wanted to invent. Looking at a lantern beside him, he said, "A lantern." Classic. After numerous rides, we went to 1900 Park fare for Dinner w/ the Cinderella crew. Again, Elijah was chosen to dance with Cinderella. He did a great job, but was nervous to be in front of everyone. After that, we went back to MK to FINALLY ride Dumbo! Arabela rode the most rides this day including the teacups.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ramona said...

I lovelovelove that pic with Daisy Duck. It is FABULOUS! Your Disney photos are AWESOME! I didn't get nearly as good shots when we went last year. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments