SO much for my fun week of videos. My sickness landed me in the hospital for 4 days. I have/had pancreatitis. Evidently, the only way to get rid of it is to sit in the hospital with no food or drink, only IV fluids. FUN> I'm supposively better now although I still feel exactly the same. Extreme nausea, not pregnancy nausea, but this gut wrenching nausea. I'm very sad about the whole thing and I hope to be completely healed soon. The hospital was not fun and if I can't eat then they're going to put me right back in there. I can't stop crying, I'm a mess. I want the nausea gone.
In other news, I got an ultrasound and it looks like I might be having a boy. I'm not buying anything yet though. THis is our last baby, my body is not working right and I don't want another pregnancy wearing it down even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

5 comments:
I will keep praying for you & will try calling tomorrow. Love you, Courtney
Long time lurker, first time commenter. I found your blog a while back, looking for some scrapbook ideas. I love your creativity. I must have missed something...congrats on the baby! Hope you feel better soon! Or at least have help running your household while you're down and out. I know when I'm sick or can't take care of things, it gives my husband a better appreciation of me and all the things a mother does. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I'm sorry you are not feeling well, Maegan! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Congrats on the new baby! I hope *he* is growing strong inside of you! :)
Yeah!!! I found out Kyle was a boy at 12 weeks!!! So it is possible to find out early! I am so excited for you and have been praying that your sickness goes away soon!!! Love you!
What in the world?!?!?! I'm so sorry. Get better soon!!!
A boy, huh? Then little Lie Lie will have a buddy? :)
Love you!
Post a Comment