I got a cricut for Christmas!
I am still a scrapbooker, but I've been sick the last 15 weeks of my life with either pregnancy or pancreas crap.
My due date is June 21st.
I had tons of family in town for the Holiday and we all had a great time. I was so glad that people were here to help me with cooking and stuff.
I am still a scrapbooker, but I've been sick the last 15 weeks of my life with either pregnancy or pancreas crap.
My due date is June 21st.
I had tons of family in town for the Holiday and we all had a great time. I was so glad that people were here to help me with cooking and stuff.


3 comments:
Congrats on your new present. I got one too! :D Natalie's birthday is June 20th. Hope you go a day early. ;) I hope you are feeling better by now! :)
You know you can cut Vinyl with your walls with that puppy. Aaron's Aunt does it...super cute.
PS I love the email of the 365...I think I am going to do it via blog and blurb book so I can print a copy for my Mom. Great idea.
Post a Comment