For the last 2 days, I have not had any bad pains. I still feel a little sick, but I can tell a huge difference! Thank you for your prayers and praise God. I went to the dr. today and she said she hopes that the sickness subsides completely any day now, so please keep praying! I'm on 4 different meds to keep me from getting sick, and I'd love to quit taking them if only the sickness would go away.
I also found out that I currently have placenta previa. Which means pelvic rest until my next ultrasound which is at 22 weeks. I'm going to try to schedule it sooner. If ya'll know me at all (WINK WINK), you know that I am not happy about this. If it doesn't go away, I will need a C-section, in which I will be getting my tubes tied. Not to mention MONTHS on rest. Hopefully I'm not too crabby to hang out with.
Yes, this is our last baby. If I deliver vaginally, David will get snipped.
Praise God for clearing this road for us to close our family. I had prayed for a clear vision, and we have one. Even the Dr. giggled with me that it seemed kindof obvious.
I also found out that I currently have placenta previa. Which means pelvic rest until my next ultrasound which is at 22 weeks. I'm going to try to schedule it sooner. If ya'll know me at all (WINK WINK), you know that I am not happy about this. If it doesn't go away, I will need a C-section, in which I will be getting my tubes tied. Not to mention MONTHS on rest. Hopefully I'm not too crabby to hang out with.
Yes, this is our last baby. If I deliver vaginally, David will get snipped.
Praise God for clearing this road for us to close our family. I had prayed for a clear vision, and we have one. Even the Dr. giggled with me that it seemed kindof obvious.
Kindof???

2 comments:
Hee hee. :) Oh, we are SO done. So, so, done. Absolutely positively.
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and that the decision regarding your family was a clear one. :) More prayers coming your way dear friend! :)
Post a Comment