Arabela just LOVES makeup! She always ask for me to put some on her and she asks for everything on, including mascara. This is the first time I "really" put it on, as I usually pretend. I love it. No, I won't make it a habit and we won't wear it outside, but this was fun. Can you believe her lashes??

Tuesday I got the terrible news that my great friend Jenn is moving to TN! I met her my first day at SGC and we both moved to GA within 6 wks of eachother. She's been in my life 11 years and we've shared many many memories together. Not sure what life will be without her face! I've been hysterical all week, crying non-stop it seems.

Luca is officially walking! We started by bribing him with his blankie, that's what he's looking at on my lap. So sweet. He's very cautious and slow right now, but the look on his face is priceless.


I gave the girls haircuts this week since it's summer. I hate tangled pool hair, so I figured it wouldn't be so bad if there was less hair. Elsa will have to grow it back long again for ballet, but she likes her haircut and so does Arabela.

Friday was Elsa's last day of Kindergarten. Here she is throwing her hat in the air to celebrate! She won the "Most inquisitive" award. I'm shocked she didn't get the music award, so they obviously have never heard her sing. Too bad for them!


Here is my boy puckering up for me, as I instruct him "how to" He's got the best pucker in our house, except for me, of course. Elijah got 3 inches cut off his hair this week too. All haircuts by ME! Love saving money and I'm thankful that my mom gave me the confidence to cut hair while young. Brianna is following in my footsteps too. Ah, genes...

Sunday night we went to the Gralinks for 7 hours!! No photo as I forgot my camera at home. Brianna had her first "spent the night away" with Kylie.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments