Monday we had a cookout with the Clark caregroup.
Happy Memorial Day!
Luca learned how to drink from a straw, the kids played in the kiddie pool and creek, and we all had fun.

Tuesday the Bridesmaids of Victoria's wedding got together to discuss the upcoming wedding--fun! It was also my first time ever going to Caribou (sp?) Coffee AND Steak and Shake.

Luca ate his first kids' meal from Chick Filet this week. He ate every bite AND some more of my Chicken. We got him a fruit cup instead of fries and he even drank his drink--with a straw!

Thursday Brianna finally got to hang out with Hope. They went to the pool and then back to Amy's house for playtime. We love Hope, she's a good friend.

Elijah has been growing in doing his chores, I'm very proud of him.

Saturday was Brianna's piano recital. She did a great job. I can't wait to see what she does in the future with her talent.

Sunday after church we had lunch with the Battaglias. David gave Jesse really gross cheap beer. hahaha. We kept laughing about it, but David had it leftover from a time when he was trying to save money and bought off-brand beer. Yuck!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments