Monday we went to the pool with the Watkins. We were all having a great time until Arabela pooped in the pool. I left very embarrassed and confused, since she is potty trained!

Here is Sarah and I with the "Most Interesting Man"
hahaha.

The kids had VBS this week and it was an Egyptian theme. They came home with all kinds of fun stuff, this time it was makeup and accessories.

I ordered $50 work of my beloved Kokuyo. I found it online, but it's Japanese all over it.

Saturday was Brianna's 12th bday party. She had a pink & purple theme with a Hello Kitty cake I made. She got lots of money to go towards the camera she's saving up for.

Saturday night we went out to dinner and coffee with the Campagna's. We talked about parenting, church and played Blokus when we got home. The next day we found pizza in odd places of our house.


Sunday we went to the pool with the Andersons and the Roberts. We brought Subway, Doritos and cookies.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments