Finally using my birthday present from Amanda~
a garlic press which has a story! Amanda always "thought" I had a garlic press for several years. Repeatedly I would reminder her, "I don't have one." So, she finally bought me one. I love her and I love it!

Ah, yes. The visual of being a mom on the run. No time to put deodorant on at home, only in the car, so grab my deodorant, throw it in purse and jump in the car.

Brianna's actual birthday was this week. I gave her a "girly" bag with books, all-about-my-body books, razors, shaving cream and some other girlie stuff. Whew.

The week of a party is always crazy. Lots of assembling, list making, cooking/baking/buying and lots of mess. This is one of the 2nd things I learned how to do in photoshop. I'm getting better. yay!

Anita P. offered to watch our kids and make homemade pizza so that David and I could have a date~and she didn't make us come home early. Amazing. The kids now love her forever!

Saturday--Luca's party!

David found a hole in our hardy plank siding and in there was a yellow jacket nest~ Here is just a few of the ones he killed.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments