This week I got my 30th Birthday ring from my 2nd mom. I love it so much! My sister has one just like it in platinum.
Friday we went out to eat with Amanda to celebrate her birthday. We ended the night hanging out at a snowcone place. Amanda flew down to GA for my birthday party, I felt very loved!
Saturday afternoon (the day of my party) Elsa had her recital. She did amazing and she is very gifted, naturally!

Here is the beginning of my dessert table. The table was 16ft long and has a ton of different decorations, candies, cookies, chocolates, and pretty stuff. The theme of the party was GLAM ROCK and the colors scheme was Black and White! I had lots of "girlie" stuff around the table like my sequins purse, nail polish, a vanity set, and lots of diamond jewelry.




3 comments:
Glad you had fun at your party! The kids and I had a ball while you were gone.
Katelyn
Hey girl!
I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for the big celebration! It looks like it was absolutely beautiful. Amanda said it was alot of fun! I would love to see a picture of you in the dress your mom made. I'm not on facebook, but James is. Is that the best way to see all of the pics or did you do an album in snapfish or shutterfly? Anyway, I'm so glad you had a great night. Welcome to the "30's"! You're amazing! Love you girl, Jennifer
Looks like you had a fabulous Birthday sorry I couldn't make it but was thinking of you on your special day...your mothers day photos is beautiful....Hugs T
Post a Comment