
All my photos for the month of April are terribly out of order~
But, here is what I've been finding around the house lately. Bakugans! Luca and Elijah both love these toys, but it hurts to step on them.

Brianna hosted a Mother's party at Timothy for one of her classes. The food was delicious and all the girls did a great job. Timothy is now officially over til fall!

Just a cute picture I snapped of David putting Luca on his shoulders. Luca wasn't scared at all. He loved it!

I broke/pulled my toe on my anniversary 4/14. David got us Taco Bell to eat in honor of meeting there! Rhonda came over and dusted my house and cleaned my laundry room too. The next day she came to help me clean my garage. But day #3, my toe felt better and I could walk normal. Thanks, Rhonda!

Saturday, May 1st, I had Jennifer and Vikki come over to help me decorate cookies, dip treats and overall help with the party. It went great. David took the kids out and stayed gone for 10 hours! I also "set up" my table scape and photographed it so that I knew what I needed left to buy. It also helped with "setting up" my party.



0 comments:
Post a Comment