black leather letters with white stitching. Tons of photos from past and present. Middle says "blessed"


hanging from ceiling

For my non-facebook friends--I hear ya!
Unfortunately, I don't really have a lot of photos of me and my dress because the party got dark quick and I can't take a photo of myself, but here are two. The ribbon matched the dress perfectly, but photographed a different color because of the satin finish. Here is a pic with my coat, and without. I wanted a fun and spunky dress, but a classic cut. In this photo I think it looks "too much" with the headband AND necklace and skirt, etc, but in real life, it seemed quite simple. I got a ton of compliments. I think it just looks kindof crazy next to my simple b&w dressed friends. The pink I was wearing was the only color of the entire party.














Photos from past and present. Middle says "Memories"
Paper covered water bottles

Forgot to take tag off before photo, it was eventually removed though.

posted under |

2 comments:

va said...

absolutely fabulous

Lizzy said...

wow. ya'll sure know how to 'do' parties down there in GA! my goodness! beautiful!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments