This Monday at scouts, Elijah was asked to lead the Flag Ceremony at the last pack meeting. Elijah spoke quietly and I couldn't hear him. No surprise there.

Elsa had her Kindergarten recital this week. She did an amazing job singing and smiling. It was a really cute show, they changed it since Elijah did it. They had a musical with bells too. I wish I brought my video camera for that, but I can't photograph and film at the same time.


Friday night I went to Archivers with Jennifer and then spent the night at her house. We had a great time and I worked on a mini album of leftover pics from my newborn session with Luca. We went to bed late and her dog woke me up at 5 am! HAHAHA.

While off with my friends, I tried Bobby's Burger for the first time. I got a plain burger with nothing on it but mayo and tomatoes-yum! The fries were good too. I only took one bite before I threw away the bread though.


Katie joined Jennifer and I at Archiver's Saturday. I was super happy as I don't get to talk to her much. I also brought my sodas that Katie bought me for my birthday. We sat and drank them while scrapbooking. I broke the "open container" rule.


For Keepers this month, Rhonda Campagna taught the girls how to make homemade Alfredo sauce, noodles, meatballs and biscotti.

Sunday was the resurgence graduation party for our church. All the graduating seniors said "good-bye" to teen ministry and transitioning to singles ministry. Most children got up and honored their parents too, thanking them.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments