Luca has started "pointing." I love it, but he's not always nice about it.

Silly bands are all the rage. My kids were obsessed with it, then we got together with friends and they had them too! The kids save up all their money and buy them at Walgreens.

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday the kids had testing. GA law requires kids to be tested in 3rd & 6th grade. My friend Renee did it for me since she's "qualified." Tuesday I signed Brianna up for Timothy classes again. No fun classes this year, just 1.5 hr Pre-Algebra, 1.5 hr science, and American History. Total for 1 semester-$500


Here is Arabela have a GREAT time at the pool on Thursday. I put underwear on her that day, and she's been wearing underwear since. Arabela is officially potty-trained. She's had 2 accidents, but nothing messy!


Luca has been "walking" with assistance. Here he is splashing in the puddle. If you hold Luca's one hand, he'll walk. He's taken a few steps, and I'm pretty sure he'll walk by the time he's one, unless the kids keep picking him up.


Saturday was my birthday. I turned "30." David was out of town for the past few days, and I don't sleep when he's not home, so I got out of bed at 11am on my bday, took a shower, watched TV, ate a little bit of a Zaxby's salad and at 3:30 the babysitter came.

David and I got in the car to go to my "surprise." I went to put makeup on a realized that I didn't have any concealer for 4 bumps on my chin. GASP! I quickly complained to David and he said, "Well, that's your surprise! I'm taking you to get new makeup!" YAY!!

It was a HUGE surprise. David paid for most of it, but I also used some money from my grama and my dad (thanks!). Grand total was $134, but it will last me 2+ years and never expires. I also got a $10 off my next purchase card.

After that we did some more shopping and went to dinner. We finished at home with some more of my DVR'd shows.

Saturday our great friends the Walters had another daughter graduate. Homeschool graduations are always emotional for me because the certificate is presented to the child, but their parents. The parents always speak and encourage the child, and it's quite emotional. There's a slideshow too of baby photos. OY! YES, I cried a lot. My babies are getting big.

posted under |

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

I am so glad you were able to come Sunday!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments