Monday we stayed at my grama's house. I took her shopping and got the kids some $10 crocs. Monday night we went to see David's cousin, Henry and his family. We wish we lived in VA sometimes so that we could hang out with them more.


Tuesday was the best day! I started off with Breakfast with Farrah and Amanda.
Then, off to see my friends and scrapbook at one of Gerrie's houses. Courtney stopped by too and we all went out for dinner at Wendy's and Tropical Smoothie (my fav!).
I found out how BAD a smoothie is for me, as it contains 100g of CARBS!
But, the best news was finding out David does not have Lyme!
RED HOTS!!!!


Wednesday I spent the afternoon at Judy's house. We had lunch and just laid on her back porch talking. It was like old times.
Then, we went to the Johns. David got to come too. We had the most delicious dinner and it was a great day other than Arabela acting crazy (as seen in photo). She threw up later that night! Look at that beautiful family photo, yes, the Johns are family!


Thursday I spent the day at my Mom's. She was sewing my birthday outfit for me. Here is a closeup of her cool tatoo and black nail polish.


Friday we just spent the day with my family. I took pics for Integrity in the morning, but then we went to see a movie and went to the mall. We got Danielle and Elsa's ear(s) peirced since Elsa has been asking me for-ever. I knew it would be special to have her Grama there. She worships her-so special. I ran into my brother Dakota at the mall, I'm so proud of him.


SATURDAY--the moment I've been waiting for!
I spent weeks working/looking/finding and planning the Black Hat event I was attending with my family. I had the best time. I drank some alcohol which gave me a nice buzz and I giggled a lot. But, it went away once we ate lunch. hahaha. We danced and just enjoyed each other!
Saturday night David and I went out to Rancho Grande with our friends. We also got a hotel room. We're so thankful for my family babysitting for us to be able to do it!!!

Sunday we left around 10 and ran into tornadoes after dinner. We had 3 tornadoes around us and we were headed right towards the biggest. God protected us and we made it home safely. I sent out a ton of texts that day though. Mostly because I was bored.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments