
On Monday night we were all scrambling as a family as we realized that Elsa's Leprechaun project was due Tues. Good thing I had already seen one at a blog I frequent, because I knew just what to do... but it still took til after 11pm!

Tuesday we went to Vikki's to decorate her family recipe plain cookies. They are the best plain cookie I've ever had. Here is Arabela looking up at her favorite lady, Ms. Bicky. hahaha.

I had snacks for Wed care group and Tues bible study, so I doubled up on green fruits and veggies and took this tray to both events.

Thursday Elsa had dance pictures. Doesn't she look so beautiful. She "made up" her own pose. That is not second position arms...

Sunday we went to church, the worship was amazing.
After church we met the Lyman's at the park until 3:30. We haven't seen or hung out with Danny and Judy in 4 years. It was like they never left at all. We just joked around and laughed as usual. We also got to meet Ida, who was born in Denver.
We then went to the Johns' for dinner.



0 comments:
Post a Comment