I walked in Monday to find this... Elijah decided to take a early morning nap with Luca. I am in total love with this photo. How blessed I am to have boys. They will be men, carrying on the Hall name, Lord willing. They don't have brown eyes either, my girls do. Elijah has green, Luca has blue. My sweet baby boys!

Tuesday DRAMA!
All because of snow that didn't stick.
The kids were let out early at TM, but I couldn't go get them, because I would've missed Elsa coming home early too. So, David had to get the kids from school and bring them home. Elsa made it home safely, but forgot her coat at school!!! I wish this was the 1st time, but unfortunately she forgets her coat often. She's even lost a bunch of stuff too.
Wed. the snow melted quickly.
My new Blender!!! My old blender broke and I posted a local request on FB. Rhonda replied immediately and here is my new blender. It's so beautiful and works amazing. I'm so thankful! She even gave it to me for free! Now I can enjoy MORE protein shakes-yum!


Yes, I'm a bit behind. Here is my 1st attempt of photographing Luca's red outfit that I bought before he was born. It's a Christmas/Vday outfit. Needless to say, it was tough. He wouldn't sit still, wouldn't smile and cried if we tried to get him to do anything other than crawl around. Brianna and Elijah held his hands to get him to stand long enough for a few drool-y shots.

Thursday date night!
David and I went out to eat and then did some shopping. I hate shopping on date nights, but it had to be done. But, it definitely changes the dynamics of the date.
Friday during the day I got to run errands! Brianna babysat for me to use a ton of 40% off coupons for birthday party stuff. I also picked up my black outfit for a Black hat party.
Friday night at Victoria's! Scrapbooking, but not really...
I started/finished my headpiece for the Black Hat party I'm going to (can't post pics, I want it to be a surprise!), but everyone loved my hat. Then, I punched, glued and spray painted Sarah's baby shower party favors. My eyes were hurting from seeing so much yellow.

Saturday I spent with Rhonda, Katie and Victoria. We went out to lunch at Chilli's and scrapbooked together! I love my friends and so thankful that we can have days where we just play with paper!

After weeks of thought and shopping, Sarah's shower was finally here!
It was so beautiful. We had the theme "Bouquet of Beauties" since she's having her 5th girl. We all chipped in and gave her tons of $5 bills for a car seat too.

posted under |

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Those boys...too cute :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments