Monday I started working out at Curves. I quickly realized how out-of-shape I am and that I need work out clothes. My tennis shoes were from my 24th birthday when my Dad took me shopping. I was pregnant with Elsa. Since my diet, I put on about 2-3 lbs. I'm hoping curves will keep the weight off me and that I will overall be firmer and have more energy for my dance party. I had been waiting to sign up until they ran a deal. I didn't want to pay the $200 sign up fee. Well, Mar. 1st they started free signups w/ donating a bag of groceries!! I felt like God was blessing me!


On Tuesdays I've been participating in a bible study. I love it. It has given me a knowledge of view of who God and Christ are and I love the History behind the scriptures.
I go to my friend Denise's house which is right by me.

Check out my new kicks! I got them at Ross for like $24 or something. I came home and found them for $60 online. Good deals. I also got new pants and a new shirt to match my new shoes. I love my workout outfit.


My sweet baby boy. This is his new "face" I call "duck face." It surely makes me want to kiss him. Photo by Brianna


Friday Elsa came home with this drawing. I was really impressed! She said her teacher helped her with directions. I'm sure the teacher was just teaching them line and proportion.


Saturday was a great day! We shopped for 12 hours straight. David took the kids to parties while I ran the roads. Here are the kids at one of the parties. I went to the mall, Joanns, got my nails done, and got a ton of cheap stuff with my 3-$10 kohls coupons.

Sunday was "Pi" day. I only know this because of my friend Janelle. She and her hubby came over for lunch after church and brought an apple pie. We like them so much they stayed for dinner too.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments