
I quickly lost 11 lbs on my diet and then I got sick again with a severe cold. The weight loss stopped, but I kept up on the diet. I got down to 159. That leaves me 9 lbs til my goal. My favorite weight is 150. I weighed 145 when I married David and have continued to go "back down" to 150 since I had Brianna. That puts me in size 10 jeans, which is my fav.

I took Luca to the Dr. Monday because he was so sick all weekend. He had a double ear infection. I took Elsa too for some shots, she had a double ear infection too. Luca got a shot of antibiotics Monday and Tuesday! I took Elijah in too, but he just had a simple cold.

By Wednesday, Luca started to get better. Then, I had to take Arabela to the dr. She had a double ear infection too. She had us up all night screaming Tuesday night.
What's up with my 7 in. roots/highlights???

And this is what most of my house looked like. ALL of us sick, David cooking dinner and trash/clothes/food/toys ALL OVER the house. Poor David and Brianna. Brianna was my helper so I could rest with the sick kids, since I was getting sicker too. Then, Brianna got sick too.
Thursday night I had a breakdown and LOST IT. I cried hysterically that the pain in my face, head and eyes was too much. I HAD to go to the dr for meds. But, you can't have meds on the diet...

Friday I woke up early and went straight to the dr. I had a severe sinus/face infection and they gave me a shot of antibiotics in my butt. hahaha. Yes, the infection was that bad. My ear hurt for 4 days prior, I couldn't open my mouth, blink my eyes or chew. My face was in the worse pain ever. So, Friday, I quit the diet and took MEDS!! YAY!!!

Saturday morning I woke up a new woman. Antibiotics are such a gift from God.
I went to a ladies mtg at my church and everyone was really nice about my weight loss. Here is my friend, Janelle. She did FF with me too. I would call her on the phone when I wanted to quit and she would talk me out of it. At the ladies mtg I tried to sit with different people than my normal crowd, but ended up knowing most the people at my table anyways.

Sunday Brianna had keepers where they made cards with the cricut machine. Brianna had a fabulous time, and you can see her wearing her scarf! Brianna is so excited about me having a cricut too--watch out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment