Here I am.
This is me after the FF. I still have 9 lbs to go, but my muffin top is gone and my 12 jeans are getting too big!
I'm signing up for Curves to keep up the weight loss and tone up! I also need more cardiovascular endurance. I'm seriously outta shape. David also fixed his bike so we can start bike riding again, and then my goal of running.

Overall, I couldn't be happier, I had the roughest 2 wks with a house full of sick kids and I had the Flu and a severe infection myself. I stuck to the diet, only "cheating" a few times w/ Tylenol (for pain) and extra pieces of fruit (for vitamin C). I also cheated Thursday night, after my "melt down" with 1 cup homemade popcorn w/ no salt or butter. But, quit the diet Friday morning when I got my shot of antibiotics.

Today is Monday, March 1st.
I am sticking up with the principles of the diet so far (just not the vitamins) with an occasional cheat. Like, I had a super small piece of bread yesterday with 1/2 cup of soup. And it was soooo worth it! hahaha. Oh, and I also had a few sips of soda with a straw! WHOA! I'll tell you, it was delicious.

I will do this. I have no doubt! 9 lbs to go!!!

posted under |

2 comments:

amanda said...

Yay! Thanks for the update. Way to go on the diet!!! I can't believe you were soo sick, poor friend. Wish I could have made you some soup:)

So. . . Elijah's Roman road from "back then" what specifically do you mean about by that? hee hee!

And your blue-eyed baby!! What a cutie!!!!

We can NOT wait to see you this month. We were just talking about it and Trevor said, I hope they don't get sick! So, we are praying that nobody will get sick.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....you look great! I'm on my upswing of gaining weight again :o( Would love to lose 10 pounds since my mid-section has thickened this past year....mid 40's thickening...fun, fun! Blessings, Denise

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments