The next 2 weeks will be interesting. MOSTLY because we've all been sick, so the photos are strange. But, also because I was doing FF and didn't do much else, because we were sick.Ah, yes! Here is my BEFORE muffin top picture. Sorry for the poor clarity and color, but I had to do a self-portrait and this is as best as I could get. These jeans are my 12 jeans and I really didn't like how they gave me a muffin top, but 14 jeans were too huge.

Monday night/Tuesday...came down with the flu. Yep. But, I kept up with the FF, only changing the diet by allowing extra fruit.

Brianna finished her scarf!! Isn't it lovely? I'm so proud of her that she finished the entire thing. It's very large, she used 2 entire things of yarn.

Here is what couponing can do to you! I got these bottles for like $1, so I stocked up. There are over 20, you just can't see them all. I don't mind. It's a good deal and they don't expire... not with me having 5 kids they won't expire.
I also have about 6 boxes of Electrosol Finish dishwasher detergent.

Saturday was our toughest day. We debated hourly to quit. David and I were doing the diet together and both of us had bad attitudes. Day 6 on the diet is definitely the hardest. But, we didn't quit!

Here's my new door David bought for me. The other one was damaged and allowing air and critters to come in, not to mention the deadbolt didn't work. So, David went to the store and bought this one. He got it on clearance and it rang up even CHEAPER. Then, he complained about a scratch and got it marked down even more!! I love my new door.


0 comments:
Post a Comment