Sunday, Elijah had his Blue and Gold banquet and he is now a Bear!
David took this photo.

Timothy Tuesdays. Yes, here is a tower that Elijah built in history class. We love his projects and this one had food inside. Pringles and peanuts.

Here is another Tuesday project from History class. Elijah learned how to build a roman road from back then.

Here is a Timothy Project Brianna made in her Beautiful Girlhood class!
It was my Valentine's gift and had 5 things she loved about me based on scriptures. She made the box herself too.

The kids got Valentine's day cards from Grama Cookie jar. This was a rare treat, she hasn't done this in years! The kids had tons of fun at Walmart spending it. Elijah used it toward a Bionicle, Brianna toward a doll, and the little girls got matching ballet Barbies. Luca got new bibs!

Friday and Sat it snowed. I spent some time watching videos and learning about metering and white balance to make my photos beautiful, and they were. This one seems to be everyone's favorite, so this is the one I posted. I'm so thankful God blessed me with a blue eyed baby!!

Here is my new watch I got for Valentine's day! It matches my sister's. I love it because it's white and has stones around it that sparkle... Woooo, pretty!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments