
Monday was Arabela's 3rd birthday! She still is not potty trained, but is overall getting milder when it comes to destroying things. I love her small features, small voice, and big vocabulary. She thinks she's "fabulous" and loves to make up names for her friends. We are so thankful for her.

Tuesday night we took Bela to Chick Filet for Family night and her birthday. We didn't get to participate in the craft, but she got to have ice cream at the mall.
I've been trying to ease Arabela into potty training. She's not afraid, she just doesn't want to do it. If I make her sit there, she has no choice. But, I don't have all day to sit with her. So, we're not rushing it.
I bought these from the mall for like $3. Arabela loves them, she wears them around the house and loves the clicking sounds they make on the hardwood floors. I even let her wear them outside the house. I will miss fun shoes when my girls get older.
Friday Brianna's friend picked her up for a day of pampering to celebrate Mariah's birthday. They went out shopping, our to lunch and ended their day with ice cream. Brianna gave Mariah a gel pen set and papers.

Saturday was Arabela's actual birthday party. She was blessed to have 11 girls celebrate with her, Princess style! Everyone wore princess costumes, decorated a princess gown with tissue paper, and danced around to Charlotte Church opera music. It was magical. Saturday night we had friend over for MORE fun and tacos.

Sunday I left church early to help serve food at a French themed luncheon. It was super fun and I wore a beret (no photo-sorry!). After the luncheon, David took Elijah to The Blue and Gold banquet (photo coming next week) and after that, we went to a super bowl party! Phew!
Here I am chatting with a friend. I didn't get to finish most of my conversations (while taking care of kids too), but at least I got to see people and chat a little bit. I really do LOVE this season. I only complain about the messy house.
Here I am chatting with a friend. I didn't get to finish most of my conversations (while taking care of kids too), but at least I got to see people and chat a little bit. I really do LOVE this season. I only complain about the messy house.

0 comments:
Post a Comment