
I LOVE this new 365 approach. Here if my 1st time really taking advantage of it. Instead of taking a photo every.single.day and having to miss out on events that happen on the same day, i can choose my favorite photos from the week!
Monday Elsa ran home with a baggie and inside it contained her tooth! Elsa is definitely the earliest to loose a tooth! My other kids were in late 2nd, mostly 3rd grade. Brianna still isn't done loosing teeth. I hope Elsa doesn't stay on the "developing earlier" trend-oy!

Most of the week was spent preparing for a Marriage Conference in FL. We left Thursday morning to Orlando, our kids stayed at a friends' house. Upon arrive in FL, we and the Walters went to a dinner show called Arabian Nights. You eat food and watch a show. Here is a guy jumping through a hoop of fire while riding on a horse. Wow, but can he homeschool, scrapbook and keep up a blog too? I don't think so.

After we got settled into our hotel, we played a game that I love called "Ticket to Ride." It's a new favorite for sure. You build trains to different parts of the country. Great for the kids too! I can't wait to buy my own, since we were playing the Walters.

Friday was a super fun day! We walked around and then went shopping. I bought the kids Easter clothes (minus the boys), we had the best salad ever at Cheesecake factory, and had dessert at Krispy Kreme. Friday night was the first session of the conference.

Friday night after the session, a few couples from our GA church met for wings and socializing. We played "Spin the bottle" to decide who had to answer hard questions. Totally fun!

Saturday morning I woke up pretty sick. I'm just not used to eating this much JUNK! I thought I was going to throw up the entire conference that day. We had 2 sessions and then drove home back to GA. It was a great trip and we love the Walters. I also came home with a boat of information for my marriage and parenting (added bonus).
Sunday we woke up and went to church. Afterwards, we had some friends come over for lunch and played cards. Our house was a total wreck, but what can I do? I'd rather have friends over than clean it all day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment