Brianna has been coughing since Christmas, so I finally took her in to the Dr. She's been overly exhausted and I had a feeling she has walking pneumonia. She did!! After a breathing treatment, blood work and Xray, it was confirmed and she's had to go on antibiotics.

This is what we've been walking in to find lately! Luca is pulling up to his knees. I love his little turtle outfit (from the GAP) and how he's acting like a turtle too. We've lowered his crib now


Luca's highchair came in the mail! I spent DAYS agonizing over which one to pick... The practical or the cute? Cute or ugly? I picked the uglier one, but it's not as bad as I thought and Luca LOVES it. It came with a toy and everything. Here he is with carrots on his face.

We've started using this bath seat this week. It took some getting used to (baths aren't his favorite) but he did OK! He eventually started splashing and Arabela played with him. I like the fact it keeps him from sliding all over the place.


Friday Elsa was invited to a birthday party at the park. Here she is "dancing" with the present. She was so happy to go play with her friend Hadassah. I got a nasty backache Friday night, so I just watched TV ands slept.


SB night at Katie's! We talked about health, kids, crafts, and temperaments while eating my favorite-Katie's Stromboli!! I worked on an album to give away and finished up some 365 from last year, but still not done yet!


We were super excited about Sunday- Brianna had a friend come over after church to eat lunch with us and then we went to Keepers at Sandra's house. Here the girls are learning to knit using a loom. It was super fun and I can't wait to post Brianna's scarf!! She's knit about a yard so far. Amazing.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. I could just eat Luca up in that turtle outfit! His face is too cute. And Brianna will have to teach ME how to make a scarf! :) Courtney

Katelyn said...

I LOVE the turtle outfit! And, he has an absolutely adorable smile :D

Ramona said...

Are these going to be your Project Life photos too? I have been taking mine and then writing them down on apice of paper. But I think I might need to put them on my blog so I can have a record like you. Your baby boy is absolutely beautiful. He looks adorable in his little turtle outfit. Can't wait to see Brianna's scarf! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments