
After a jam-packed weekend, Virginia and I took some time to plug in and play with her new laptop and PSE8. We also watched a youtube video on how to take gaps out of teeth. hahaha.

Tuesday with the Keheleys!! I was super excited to taste Scott's beer that he made himself. It was totally yummy. We also ate chips and pizza. I can't forget the cookies and cake either. It's always a party with them!

Wednesday we got to have dinner with the Reynolds. I was super excited since we didn't get to see them the last few times in VA. David and Shon played WII and then we all played Phase 10. During our intense game playing, Arabela went upstairs and dumped cups and cups and cups of water on their carpet. The water then leaked through the floor, into the kitchen, where we were playing. It was crazy!! I really do watch Bela, but she's a sneaky little girl.

New Years Eve with the Keheleys! We went for wings and stuff to a local restaurant before welcoming the new year back at their house. We had a low key evening and I love the fact that David is holding a beer and a cookie in his hand, 'cause that's what we ingest at the Keheleys!!




1 comments:
Post a Comment